Software License Agreement
SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
1. The copyrights in this software and any visual work distributed with the software belong to Pawsitive Software. All rights are reserved. .
2. This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed “as is” and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes you must test it fully prior to using it and you assume any risk.
3. We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss. Your entire remedy against us for all claims is limited to receiving a full refund for the amount you paid for the use of the software.
4. You may not share your access to the software to any other than those members of your club who require access to perform the duties of the UKI show. The license is for a single club’s use and shall not be shared among other clubs.
5. Use of the software is granted as a subscription and not ownership. The subscription may be for a single show or for one year from the date of purchase of the subscription depending on the option selected.
6. The software is intellectual product and may not be copied or reverse-engineered.
7. The contract arising out of this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the United States.